ACDSee Canvas 11.2 Build 1269 with GIS+ | 83.8 MB
Canvas™ 11 with GIS+ is the only GIS data visualization solution in today’s market that addresses the need of GIS professionals to communicate the results of their research analysis — quickly, accurately, and effectively — inside a true graphics application. Simply import GIS project information and then use Canvas’ image editing, illustration, and page-layout features to create, assemble, montage, and annotate, and enhance project data. Tasks that previously might have required days of work - or simply could not be accomplished with other graphics applications - can be completed quickly and with stunning results.
No other graphics application delivers the comprehensive set of features and toolsets needed to make the most of your GIS investment.
Time is precious and even more so when deadlines are approaching. So why waste it working with other graphics applications that do not address the specific needs of GIS professionals or that are only capable of performing a narrow set of functions? With Canvas 11 with GIS+, you can take advantage of 18 GIS specific import/export filters as well as benefit from the broad range of visualization tools available through the core of Canvas.
Canvas™ 11 with GIS+ is a comprehensive solution that enables you to import 80+ file formats to assemble, montage, and create visually stunning charts, maps, and illustrations.
A host of image filters, transparency effects, annotation tools, image warping techniques, in addition to visual analysis and symbology tools make it easier than ever to create an easy-to-understand representation of your georeferenced work.
Compelling visuals of your GIS data have never been easier to share than with Canvas' numerous export options. Without needing additional software, you can share your GIS data as PDF, Web content, a presentation or even a wide format printout.
• Import, edit, and export data faster and from a wider variety of sources including AutoCAD® 2007, Microsoft® Office 2007, and Adobe® Photoshop® CS, among many others.
• Have greater design flexibility with your digital photos. Canvas now includes various RAW image filters, including Canon CR2 & CRW, Kodak DCR, and AT&T DJV, among many others.
• Export graphics to the Web with ease with PNG transparency support.
• Share Canvas files with confidence by using secure encryption and password protection.
• Create vector objects from color, grayscale, or black & white images with the enhanced Auto Trace command.
• Align and distribute objects in relation to a defined key object. You now have greater control with separate alignment and distribution controls.