Memory Washer v220.127.116.11 | 2.78 MB
Memory Washer is an inteligent memory application that uses complex algorithms to scan your memory and increase it by up to 95%.Memory Washer prevents Windows crashes by freeing up unused memory, making your computer faster and more dependable. With Memory Washer’s Processes Manager you can pinpoint unstable programs that waste your memory and manage those programs by terminating them or changing their current priority.Memory Washer’s AutoFree RAM function automatically frees up RAM on your computer. You can choose to set up predefined levels based on time intervals or have Memory Washer automatically attempt to free RAM whenever your memory reaches a crucial level.Memory Washer will automatically speed up games and programs when more RAM is needed than you currently have available. Why waste money on more RAM? Utilize the memory you have and get more for your money with Memory Washer.
· With Memory Washer you can increase the amount of your available memory by up to 95%. Memory Washer recovers memory leaks from unstable programs, protects your computer from Windows crashes and increases the efficiency of your CPU and motherboard caches; all with just a click of your mouse!
· Memory Washer speeds up your computer by increasing the amount of available memory, recovering memory leaks, and managing Widows startup items and Windows running processes
· Memory Washer allows you to delete or disable entries that automatically start on Windows startup. With Memory Washer’s Startup Manager you can pull entries from your start menu startup programs folder as well as from the registry
· Memory Washer allows you to detect and disable malicious processes running and slowing down your computer’s speed. With Memory Washer's Processes Manager you can easily view which programs are using the most memory and manage those programs by terminating them or changing their current priority
Auto Memory Cleaner:
· With Memory Washer’s Automatic Memory Management you can schedule Memory Washer to automatically increase your available memory immediately at specified intervals or upon reaching a preset amount of memory.