Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Pro (x86/x64) | 147.7 MB
The high end all-in-one solution for hard disk management! Hard Disk Manager Professional is an integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed to tackle most of the problems encountered while using Windows PC.It includes all the latest technologies in managing stand-alone Windows® environments: drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well!.
· Support for the latest Windows 7.
· Partitioning of any complexity for physical and offline virtual disks.
· Easy management of several operating systems on one computer.
· All existing backup techniques, including sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement.
· Any backup destination, including local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule).
· Live imaging and migration for a Win2K+ system with two snapshot technologies onboard, MS Volume Shadow Copy Service and Paragon Hot Processing.
· Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements allows different data time-stamps with no duplication, and minimizes backup storage requirements.
· Complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection
system, fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy.
· Fast restore at a granular level without the need to restore the whole image.
· Support for major virtual machines, including MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, and more Any type of migration (P2V, P2V Restore, V2P, V2V, P2P, migration of Windows 7 installed on .vhd)
Work with virtual disks as if they are physical (Connect VD).
· Fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different vendors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots.
· Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools (P2P Adjust OS, P2V Adjust OS).
· Comprehensive recovery environments based on DOS, Linux, and WinPE 2.1 are available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives, or Backup Capsules to quickly get systems back on track when they fail to boot. They also retrieve valuable information from damaged hard disks and accomplish bare-metal system deployment.
· Fixing most of the system boot problems without restore (Windows system registry modification in the off-line mode, MBR and the Boot.ini file correction, etc.).
· Use 27 defragmentation strategies to defragment FAT and NTFS file systems and MFT via built-in Total Defrag.
· Two wipe algorithms (custom and the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard) to destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files directories without affecting the used data.
· Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5).
· Disaster recovery infrastructure for Apple Boot Camp configurations.