Geisom Pro 188.8.131.52 | 44.6 MB
Geisom Pro is an intuitive map and data editor which features comprehensible editing of data files (e.g. ESRI Shape, DGN, etc.) or even data sources located in the database. Geisom Pro may be used as an application installed on one computer or as a client-server solution, in which case the data source is located on a central server. Geisom Pro excels in its easy and intuitive user interface.
· Professional map creation
· Imaging of geometric objects by chosen attributes
· Information gathering for projects
· Unlimited number of layers
· Supports vector formats: SHP (incl. DBF), DGN, DXF, DWG, DWF, DRW, NAP, CMX, PLT, PCT, SVG, WMF, E00, MIF etc.
· Supports orthophotomap formats: JPG/JPW, TIF/TFW and MrSID
· Unique picture data (orthophotomaps) optimizing
· Ability to define perspectives for easy map orientation from data
· Print manager to help with print jobs
· Connection to Land Registry (Deeds) Office information
· Traffic sign module, greenbelt passport, specified line types
· Automatic program upgrades
· Simple and intuitive user interface
· State-of-the-art operating components, several colourful schemes
· WMS/WFS layers
· Transfers between coordinated systems
· Free fourteen-day full trial version.