Nitro PDF Professional v184.108.40.206 | 38.7 MB
Nitro PDF Professional is a high-quality, affordable PDF creation and editing application that puts the full power of PDF within everyone's reach. In addition to providing the basics — powerful, robust PDF creation at an extremely affordable price — Nitro PDF Professional includes the full range of top-shelf PDF functionality, opening up new vistas for current and new users of PDF.Nitro PDF Professional, the complete Adobe® Acrobat® alternative, enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before! Nitro PDF Professional is built from the ground up as the perfect PDF product for business and enterprise, combining an extremely competitive price with a no-compromises feature set that gives users the power to organize, edit, secure and create PDF.
· Create & convert. Create PDF documents directly from within familiar applications, including one-click creation from within Microsoft Office. Create PDF documents directly from Windows clipboard contents.
· Edit. Cut and copy text, tables and graphics from and to your PDFs, and edit text in-line.
· Comment & Share. Use the full set of PDF commenting tools, including sticky notes, highlighting, comments and drawing tools.
· Secure. Configure security settings, and control the ability to print, edit and/or copy your work.
· PDF stamping & watermarking. Create custom stamps, watermarks, headers or footers, or work with the extensive library of predefined templates. Add automatic page-numbering, date- and time-stamps.
· Manage PDF navigation. Create, modify and manage the full range of PDF navigational controls including bookmarks, links and default display settings.
· Combine PDFs. Merge any number of individual files from different applications into a single self-contained PDF document.
· Create & work with PDF forms. Nitro PDF Desktop users can create PDF forms, fill out and save PDF forms locally, and apply digital signatures.
New features in version 6.0:
* Convert PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice, GoogleDocs, and more with the most accurate, industry-leading PDF conversion technology. Create highly-editable files that retain page layouts, working tables, correctly justified paragraphs, drawing shapes, and more.
* Create PDF files up to 50% faster
* Summarize comments for paper-based viewing
* PDF/A compliance support
* Document management system (DMS) integration support
* Grid and Snap-to-Grid tools
* Full control over the PDF creation process
* Major user interface improvements, including a new, easy-to-access Navigation pane, a Comments List panel for working with more detailed comments, and a dedicated Text Editing context ribbon for inserting and updating text.
* Major improvements to the underlying PDF library for faster processing of all files.